COVID-19 home-based learning may come with barriers for some students but we are here today to give you a helping hand, along with our AAA Network member, Dandenong Library.
Dandenong Library have transitioned to online delivery with continued access to resources and services.
Patrons may sign up for a free online membership to receive access to:
- eBooks and Audiobooks for all reading levels, including Premiers’ Reading Challenge titles
- Encyclopedias and research materials for help with homework and projects
- Unlimited online tutoring with Studiosity
- Streaming movies, documentaries, and children’s programming
- Language learning program and educational games
Online virtual Storytimes are available. Click here.
The library has also made it easier for children and teens to join online.
To further support these services, a hotline is available on 1300 630 920 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) where staff can help over the phone with the reference enquiries, as well as technical assistance with accessing our e-resources.
Alternatively, there is also the Ask A Librarian form. Click here to access.
And don’t forget, this library is also showcased in one of our magnificent Access Keys. Download for free and get ready to plan your trip with a preview of what to expect when you visit.
We look forward to supporting all people, regardless of ability, to access the physical Dandenong Library once Coronavirus restrictions are eased.